Thursday, October 20, 2011

Oh Dear


I'm just so thankful and bubbling over with joy, that I felt a pressing need to write a few thank you notes. Here goes.

Dear sis: thanks for all the laughs. I love our late night chats, and hanging out with you.
p.s. did I mention that you are one of the most understanding people ever?

Dear nieces: thanks for living up to the "kids say the darnest thing's reputation". You two outdo yourselves never ceasing to say something outlandish and crack me up.

Dear math teacher: I know some students in our class would prefer a more organized schedule, but I think you're great. You're so sweet all the time. I love that.

Dear Abby: thank you for being you. You make Clark a better place.

Dear school newspaper: thanks for letting me be a part of you. How fun it is to be writing up articles.

Dear parents: thanks for the surprise visit last weekend, I was kinda missing you guys...and then you two coincidentally just showed up...parental intuition I guess.

Dear job: thanks for allowing me to keep bringing home the bacon. Literally. Actually, not literally..

Dear Jillian: you're my hero. Thanks for haunting me, it really helps.

Dear middle school group: the transition hasn't been totally easy, not seeing my friends on Fridays and all, but it's been a blessing being with you. It's great reflecting on what I was like at that age, and relating with you guys.

Dear Jesus: thank you for joy and perfect peace.

Dear pumpkin spice latte: thank you for spicing up my mornings.

Dear autumn: thanks for being so refreshing. You are possibly my favorite.

Dear moments of reflection: thank you for coming at very opportune times.

Dear friends: thank you for being fantastic, and loving me so.

Dear doodling: thanks for keeping me occupied during certain less than enthusiastic classes.

Dear brother in law: thanks for making me fluffy pancakes on Saturday mornings. That scent really gets me up.

Dear lists: thanks for helping me remember things I'd like to do, songs I need to remember, books I need to read, things I need to accomplish and all that other jazz.

Dear Excedrin: thanks for your potent capability to banish migraines.

Dear life: thanks for being beautiful.

6 comments:

  1. I think you missed a "dear stacey…" somewhere in there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Stacey,
    you're included in the dear friends section. But here's one anyway,
    Dear Stacey:
    thanks for being so kind all the time, and getting to know me, and inviting me over for tea. It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this! Its cute, honest, and sincere. I loved every sentence in there :) Dear Alla, thanks for reminding me how important it is to be thankful.

    ReplyDelete