Sunday, October 30, 2011

break?

Dear reader,

I know it. I've been a terrible blogger. I really thought I'd pick my blogging up after this summer ended. Wrong. And now, I'm asking for a break. I know, how uncharacteristic of me.

The reason why I haven't picked up my blog is because I've been trying to focus on other important areas of my life. Areas like school, family, friends and church. You know, the important stuff in life. Mostly though I've been trying to focus on the most important person in my life: Jesus.

I promise I'll pick the blog up once December rolls around, but for now I'm going to extend this break for another month. I want to spend less time on the internet, and more time being with the Lord and hearing from Him.

Thanks for understanding! And see you soon.

p.s. I'd appreciate it if you still stuck around.


Love,

Alla

3 comments:

  1. hey girl.
    so good to hear from you!
    I'm glad you're still around, and doing well even if busy. Busy means good things!
    just shoot me a comment when you're back to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure are/will be missed in the blogging world....

    ReplyDelete