Monday, May 2, 2011

retrospect

Do you ever want to go back to childhood? Everyone is always so eager to grow up. Why do I find childhood reveries frequently revisiting me? It was indeed a magical time full of wonder and carefree play. I don't want to despise being an adult, nor do I want to look back on this very time right now and regret not making the most of it..but I can't help but feel the weight of this childhood clout. What is the deal here? Am I the only one who occasionally feels like this?





image

4 comments:

  1. i agree! sometimes it seems so appealing to go back in time, to that period of life where our biggest issue was which color of crayon to use when coloring a pony...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! And when the only thing to wake up early for was morning cartoons and the daily dose of excitement consisted of having marshmellow charmed cereal for breakfast. Kids are so easily content.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes... life was a lot less complicated back then!

    Where did you get the picture from... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, why does everything have to be so complicated?

    Just click on the image source, it's underneath the picture.

    ReplyDelete