Monday, December 13, 2010

I love

I love aiports, planes, and people watching at airports (people fascinate me). And airports are such bustling areas filled with a variety of different people, they're like a melting pot. It's the perfect place to people watch. I, unexpectedly, had to fly to the Seattle airport, because my flight left without me. No, the reason was not because I was wearing shoes that did not go with my outfit. [On the plane there, the flight attendant literally said, over the loudspeaker, that he'd be coming around to see if our shoes match our oufits or else ha.] It was because the line to check in bags (at 6am!!) was so gigantic they had to put me on a different flight. But flying is fun, so I was alright with that, even though I was a bit nervous at first. :)

I also love my mom's crepes. They're perfect with a delicious cup of coffee. Thanks mom.




7 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you at least had buckets of fun! Seattle airport is pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been ok with it too...the airport is a favorite spot of mine as well!

    And as I am drinking my coffee, a crepe sounds amazing right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyy are you finally drinking you coffee black? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olga-no sir! hah..not without a dollop of creamer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Alla :)
    How I would love to watch you at the airport watching others!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taylor-Don't worry I wasn't observing in a stalker-ish way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh fun!
    there is such an excitement to airports; I love watching the people run around, and guessing the story behind the families gathered to welcome loved ones.

    ReplyDelete