Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tiny break

Dearest reader. Stop. Decided to write in a form of telegram. Stop. Don't know why I'm doing this. Stop. It's sort of fun. Stop. Try it sometime. Stop. I think I'm now going to stop. Stop. Anyhow..due to this darn thing they supposedly call mathematics, I've begun to realize I need to rethink my life. Ha. Well, not rethink my entire life..but my time management. I hope you all won't mind if I take a wee bit of a break from my blog, you see I'm welcoming this sweet guest into life, named discipline, while shooing away slack (can I call it that? do they call it that?). It has long overstayed its welcome.

My regards,
Alla

p.s. you will be hearing again from me in due time.

3 comments:

  1. Please dont stop! Stop.
    haha
    horray for late night posts!
    I will be missing your posts and awaiting your return... In the meanwhile I will comfort myself by re-reading your old posts ;)
    love ya and hope you can figure all your math out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha
    I like the way you wrote this- and totally admire you for wanting more discipline in your life.
    Don't worry about blogging! Live life, and come back when you can. We'll still be here waiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being so understanding guys :)

    ReplyDelete