Thursday, November 11, 2010

About that

So my "break" was a bit shorter than I thought it would be..no no..the mathematics are still here. But they'll be here for a while, so I can't postpone blogging that long. However, I'll still be working fervently on my discipline :).
I wanted to share a snippet of truth with you. Lately, God has been teaching me about something. It's obedience. I'm thinking that w
hat usually ensues from obeying God may not at first glance look favorable. You deny yourself, lose the applause of the world, and might even disappoint others. But you gain a deeper relationship with God which delivers to you such an unmistakable satisfaction that those trivial trappings, which constantly seem so enticing, can never compensate for. And that makes it all the more worth it.

4 comments:

  1. oh no! a whole day without a post from alla!
    good thing this didnt last long
    missed ya :)

    thanks for sharing what youre learning
    i often forget that

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah my definition of break..is somewhat skewed I guess. You are very welcome, we shouldn't keep good things to ourselves ya know? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!
    You are such a good, thoughtful person.
    So well-written. And true!

    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete