Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's morning

I was just reading an entry from the book My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers. A quote stood out.
"The test of a man's religious life and character is not what he does in the exceptional moments of life, but what he does in the ordinary times, when there is nothing tremendous or exciting on. The worth of a man is revealed in his attitude to ordinary things when he is not before the footlights."
Well, that convicts me. I think it's something like..if you're faithful in little, you'll be faithful in a lot. This is something God has been putting a big emphasis on in my life right now.

p.s.
Guess who grandpa gave his spiffy vintage suitcase too? :) I am overjoyed. Thanks gramps.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow
    this quote is so true
    but kinda shocked me as well
    ive actually been thinking recently that theres nothing big or exciting in my life and everything is just regular..
    but that is even more important for me to focus now in how i live..

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome quote.. I think I'll start reading that book again :)

    ReplyDelete