Monday, March 29, 2010

She's got the blues

So, I'm not really a big fan of Marilyn Monroe (bad role model in my book). I had to quickly choose a picture to paint for my art class last year. Since, her picture was one of the first I stumbled upon, I decided to give it a try. Plus, the structure of her face is very pretty, and I thought it'd be fun to paint. I wanted her skin a different color other than the usual skin type. I settled on blue. Had I more time, I would have blended the paint better. This picture was gathering dust in the back of my closet. But I realized my sister likes Marilyn Monroe, so I'm going to frame it and give it to her to keep.

4 comments:

  1. i love this!!!
    mannn alla... when are you going to paint that one picture for me? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Olga. When you give me that one picture :)

    ReplyDelete