Friday, March 19, 2010

Cabin fever

For us college kids, it's currently the start of spring break. Can I hear a few hurrahs? It would be such fun to go on a trip this week, but I don't have anything planned. My spring break will consist of relaxing, hiking, baking, discovering new places, spending time with the family, playing soccer with my nephew, and sleepovers. I don't mind those as well ;). But if I could go on a trip, I'd probably go on a road trip. (Don't get me wrong, I'd take a plane trip anytime also.) There's just something about road trips that I love. And if I could take a road trip somewhere, I'd love to drive to a cool log cabin and spend time there with a group of friends or my family. That sounds so marvelous to me right now. Don't these log cabins look adventurous?







These awesome log cabins were spotted at http://lovely-little-things.blogspot.com/.

8 comments:

  1. how about a roadtrip to my cabin in montana this summer? cuz it sounds like a lot of fun to me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this reminds me of the scary cabin-like place i'll be living this summer. i'm really looking forward to your sleeping over for resolved weekend. i'm sure the bears and mountain lions will like that you'll be staying over too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds frightfully exciting! I sure hope those creatures won't be too hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY Alla,
    This summer my family is going on a roadtrip... to Montana ;p
    we're staying in a log cabin..
    wanna come?

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, if you're serious Taylor, then yes I'd love to. oh boy, many log cabin adventures for me this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,
    Your site is amazing!!!!!!!! how much did u pay? This cabin thing is awesome, i've been dreaming of renting a cabin by mt.Hood and chilling with friends for a couple days, maybe it will come true some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Daniel. Making a blog is free though. And that Mt. Hood plan sounds super fun, hope you'll be able to go through with it :).

    ReplyDelete