Saturday, February 27, 2010

Resolved?

Just yesterday, I received an email from Grace to You Ministries. They reminded me of the upcoming youth conference, Resolved! It's this June after school gets out, and the topic sounds stellar. This year the topic is Christ. I might be going, but if not I can always check out the sermons online. See the site for yourself: http://www.resolved.org/. And I already went once. Aside from the crazy lines, numerous stampedes, and excruciating heat, Resolved was a delight last year.

5 comments:

  1. i agree dear alla. it was quite a treat. if you decide to not go this year(like the rest of us financially responsible ones), we should certainly have a "resolved in washington party" at my house this summer. i think they'll be streaming them online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great and not to mention (cheaper) alternative :). If the trip doesn't work out, I'll look forward to it for sure. And yeah, I think they streamed them online last year. Oh wow, I just realized it will literally be at your very own house! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. we should definitely watch it online.. but remember last year they blocked the worship?? Because its copyrighted or something, we'll miss out on that for sure..

    ReplyDelete
  4. we'll make our own worship little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, because then we'll actually hear the words. ha

    ReplyDelete